Friday, June 27, 2008

"They made the diapers look different..."

Today my wonderful husband took Adeline to the grocery store for their weekly shop (which, by the way, I'm incredibly grateful for because I hate the grocery store). I reminded him that we were almost out of diapers. When he got home, he opened up the box (of 82) diapers so I could restock the diaper drawer and change Adeline's diaper. I heard him say, "They made the diapers look different." Take a look. The "old" (or preferred) diaper is on the left, the new diaper is on the right.





Notice anything?? Ah yes, one clearly says "Pampers" and one says "Huggies." Honey, did they make the box look different too?? And change the brand?? Regardless of mistakenly purchased diapers (which we will still use) Todd is still a Super-Daddy and the LOVE of my life!!
-Katie

PS-There is a new video under "Adeline in Action."

1 comment:

court garrison said...

OH gosh - Pampers and Huggies...very different..v.ery very different! :) Funny! Love your blog!