Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A New Look

Katie spent quite a bit of time on Tuesday revamping our blog. Not only did she update our blog but she redid the Miller family's blog and set up a blog for a co-worker. She has discovered a new skill and I'm trying to convince her to give up teaching to become a web designer. I don't think she is taking my suggestion very seriously. Please let her know what you think.

- todd

3 comments:

amanda and austin said...

we love the new look and think aunt katie has some talent in blog design... madison, emmry, and molly elise

Kelli said...

LOVE it!! You did a great job!

Jessica said...

I love the new look for the blog! I must admit you "inspired" me to make a few changes to mine. Thanks for the idea! We would love to swim with you guys on Monday the 28th! I'm so looking forward to seeing you and meeting Adeline in person!