Friday, June 05, 2009

Show and Tell

Two awesome things...
First. Adeline's new quilt for her toddler-bed handmade by Mimi.


I ADORE it. Mary Jo and I went over Spring Break and picked out fabrics. We even used the green elephants from her current bedding. I am so thrilled with the way it turned out.


Don't you think Mimi should retire from teaching and start her own quilting business? We're taking this opportunity to do a little makeover on Adeline's room. We'll post before and after pictures.




Second. My end-of-the-year surprise present from my class. I had mentioned to my room mom that I would really like a director's chair to sit in while I read. Well, she went above and beyond finding this chair and ordering it for me! I LOVE it!


2 comments:

Kelli said...

That chair would be so much better if it were orange... :)

Branden, Mandy, Kenten, and Joscelyn said...

I want one!!