- todd
...a beautiful daughter, a precious new son, and three dogs later, this is our life...
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Baking with Adeline
Mimi's May Day gift arrived for Adeline today. When we opened it we found blueberry muffin mix and little pink and yellow muffin cups shaped like flowers. Adeline was having a rough evening so we decided to give baking a try. Mommy helped pour in the ingredients and then Daddy helped mix and pour into the muffin cups. Adeline tried her hand at stirring but kept wanting to take the mix out of the bowl. In the end she was moved to the handing-Daddy-the-muffin-cups-and-cooking-spray station...which she seemed to enjoy. The muffins came out a little deformed but Adeline enjoyed one for dessert anyway. After dinner it was time to try on Daddy's boots and take a ride on Mommy's shoulders. Thanks Mimi for the present!
- todd







- todd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie Call me tonight and help me with my new facebook. I don't think that I quite understand how it works. I have things on my facebook from people that I don't know. Mom
Post a Comment