Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wedding Weekend-Grand Finale!!

On Sunday after Molly Elise's baptism, Dad drove back home to be there for work on Monday. Monday found Mom and Adeline relaxing and shopping in Bartlesville. Tuesday, however, was jam packed. In the late morning, the whole crew headed to Woolaroc to have a picnic lunch and see (among other things) lots of buffalo:



By the time they got home, Adeline was running a fever (101.8) and had to skip the pool party with Mommy's friend. Adeline's fever broke, and the crew headed to Kiddie Park for an evening of fun...



and don't worry--the "roller-coaster" was made just for kiddos.

On Wednesday, Mommy and Adeline flew home to Texas. Adeline tolerated the Tulsa-Dallas flight, but did NOT like the Dallas-Austin flight and let everyone know about it. Aside from the new stroller getting torn (Thanks security!) the rest of their trip was uneventful. Logan and I (and Daddy too) were very glad to have them home!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

It looks like all of you GIRLS had a blast! I am so sorry that Adeline didn't like the plane ride home!

amanda and austin said...

I love it! I really love the picture of Emmry and Adeline in the boat... How did you do the slide show? teach me!!!

Jessica said...

It was great to see you and your family and meet Adeline. Thanks for letting us swim. We hope to see you guys again the next time you are up this way!