...a beautiful daughter, a precious new son, and three dogs later, this is our life...
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Molly Elise Miller
Adeline has a new cousin. Molly Elise Miller was born on Tuesday (Earth Day) at 1:08 PM. She weighs 7 lb 3 oz and is 20.5 inches long. Here she is just minutes old:
I had not heard from the Volmer clan on the new Miller baby so I had to go out looking for the news. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see all of you at the reunion this summer.
2 comments:
She was born on my little sister's birthday! She is beautiful.... were you there? :)
I had not heard from the Volmer clan on the new Miller baby so I had to go out looking for the news. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see all of you at the reunion this summer.
Aunt Renee
Post a Comment