
Here's a picture of Mommy and the baby at eight weeks pregnant. Her baby bump looks pretty pronounced for so soon, if you ask me. Mommy got a new prescription medicine this week, which has helped her to feel better most days. However, she has still lost a total of 6 pounds. She's not able to take the medicine on the weekend because insurance is "stingy" (I think that's what I heard her say) and won't pay for very many pills. That being said, she had a horrible day yesterday (Saturday). She actually made a little pallet on the bathroom floor because she was sick so much. Bear and I were very good doggies and we checked on her often. Finally, we just laid down beside her. Daddy convinced her to take one of her "magic pills" and she was able to eat a popsicle and drink some water before she went to bed. Daddy gave "Pete" (don't ask me-that's what I hear them calling the baby) a stern talking to this morning before they went to church about making Mommy feel so bad. Pete must have been listening because Mommy had a good day and didn't have to take her medicine. She ate lunch at Chuy's, which is Daddy's favorite place, and didn't even have to take a nap. Less than two weeks until they get to go back to the doctor! More from me later...
Logan
1 comment:
Logan,
Please tell your mommy and daddy that I am so happy for them. Being a parent is pretty much the greatest thing in life, right along wih marrying your soul mate and knowing the Lord of course. Wait a minute, I know Logan, you and Bear are very important as well! (Y'all are like kids) Anyways, please tell your mommy and daddy that I am so extremely happy for them and tell mommy to hang in there. It has got to be so hard being so sick, but it will be worth it in the end. They are going to make great parents! I just can't put into words how extremely blessed you guys are to have this new growing baby in your life, you will be blown away by how much you will love this tiny person. Expect to cry, expect to laugh, and expect to be completely overwhelmed by pretty much every single emotion possible. With Love,
Mindy Carlettini (Amanda's friend)
Post a Comment