Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The New RIDE


BEAR: So Mommy and Daddy came home on Monday with this funny looking car. I guess that Daddy couldn't possibly walk to Hutto so he had to have some transportation, but this car does not look big enough for Logan and me and a baby (which will hopefully come along soon). I guess that means that we are not welcome on road trips anymore. What an insult!! Daddy's new car is a Scion xA and Mommy is getting a new car too, but hers won't be ready for a few months. She is getting a Toyota Yaris Sedan. It gets much better gas milegage than the Element, but it will still be sad to see that car go. Oh yeah- Daddy's car has blue LED lights under the seats and in the cup holders that make the inside of the car glow at night. Mommy says that this is ridiculous (and I must agree) but since it was already installed on the car, they had no choice. I still like it, but I wish they would have gotten a gas guzzler instead of a gas sipper so there might be room for the super doggies on road trips....oh well!

No comments: