
Logan: If you have been to our house lately you might have noticed that you did not see any elephants parading down the street like in the picture to the right. That is because one of my primary jobs for the family is to drive elephants who get too close to the house away. I do not know how I came by this job, it pretty much just fell into my lap. Before you think that all this job entails is simply barking at an elephant to drive it off let me tell you that it is much more than that. Elephants are evil, devious creatures who will stop at nothing to see that their plans succeed. In my time protecting the family from the evil elephant empire I have had to repel airal assaults, covert ops, and full on frontal attacks. Each time the elephants try to get in the house they employ a different method. Last year I was struggling with the home defenses of our new house but luckily Bear joined the family. Bear is considered the Rambo of elephant fighting in the dog world. With his years of expertise we have been able to establish and effect defensive perimeter that has held for the last few months. If I were to tell you what defensive measures we are currently using I would comprimise the integrity of our home security so those details will have to be left unsaid. Please be on the lookout for elephants around your house and contact me if you have any sightings or concerns. Logan out.
1 comment:
For Logan and Bear....So glad to hear that you have the Elephants undercontrol. I have my hands full with cikatas and crickets.
Keep up the good work!
Your pal....Max
Post a Comment