Sunday, November 29, 2009

We're alive...

...and mostly well.
I can't believe it's been four weeks since I've sat down at Blogger. I guess November just zoomed by. I think December will go by even faster. Here's what we've been up to...

Adeline rode around the living room with her
homemade cowboy hat and horse
(read: paper plate tied to her head and broom).


Adeline was loved on by Mommy


Adeline ate chips in her pjs wearing her own
(again homemade) princess crown.


We all dealt with around-the-clock nebulizer
treatments as Adeline battled something nasty
in her chest...


Everyone is healthy now, though! We just had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Mimi and Papa. Todd started a new Jansson Thanksgiving tradition by cooking a yummy beer brisket instead of turkey. We watched a lot of football on our new tv (thanks Mimi and Papa)!! We even drove out to Lockhart to eat some bbq at a world-famous bbq place-no forks, no sauce! We decorated our Christmas tree, and Mommy won out--we got a live tree. If Todd had his way, we wouldn't have a tree at all, but if we have one, he'd much prefer a fake one. I have such fond memories of picking out our tree as a family every year and spending the afternoon decorating it and the house that I can't quite give that up. We're all not really ready to go back to our normal routine tomorrow, but these next few weeks will fly by and soon it will be time to celebrate Christmas will family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: