Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame


We took in a Round Rock Express game the other night. I was suprised at how much Adeline actually enjoyed watching the game. She seems to have taken a liking to baseball this summer starting with watching the College World Series with me back in June. This also marked the first time we have been able to get Adeline to keep a hat on her head for any length of time...Go Royals!

 


 


 


 



There was plenty of cheering, funnel cake, and laughter to go around. By the 7th inning stretch it was time to call it a night. A good time was had by all.

- todd
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Bear Meg said...

Great pics!!! I am back to blogging...I am really going to try to stay on top of it. I have convinced kayla to start one so we will see. I am totally craving a blog makeover...could I enlist you for some help?

Branden, Mandy, Kenten, and Joscelyn said...

She is so cute. She really looks like her momma in some of those pictures. Stay cool this summer!