
Tonight Adeline helped Mommy and Daddy put up the Christmas decorations. This is one of Mommy's favorite things to do, and even though Daddy talks like a scrooge, deep down he likes doing it too. Bear and I were told to stay out of the way because we weren't being very helpful. Now that the tree is up, Mommy and Daddy are confining Bear and me to the bedroom while they are gone because we have been know to try our paws at "tree redecorating." Just over Thanksgiving Mimi found an ornament under the couch that I had put there for safe keeping last year. For her part, Adeline didn't really help so much as she sat around and hit a decorative Christmas tin. If you call biting boxes and yelling really loud helping, then she was an enormous help. As much as we enjoy the holiday season, Bear and I will be happy when it is over and we can go back to sleeping on the couch during the daytime. - Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment