Sunday, September 16, 2007

K-State Baby

Adeline is very excited that football season is here! She can finally sit up on her own and likes to watch the wildcats on t.v. In just a few weeks, she will be having her very own K-State party as the Wildcats play the Texas Longhorns. Mommy and Daddy will be grilling "Bevo Burgers" and branding them with a Powercat brand. Mommy will be making Powercat cookies, and there will be lots of purple! Actually, there will probably be more burnt-orange than purple as most of Mommy and Daddy's friends who are coming are UT fans, but we'll overlook that.
Other news: Adeline turned six months old last weekend. She went to visit Dr. Spencer on Monday and weighed in at 17 1/2 pounds! and was 26 inches long. That's the 80% for those of you who are wondering. (Remember, at one month, she was in the 10%! She is getting very big). She is starting solid food fulltime this week. Mommy is not too excited about that! Mommy missed two days of school this week with a fever and sinus infection. She goes to the ENT tomorrow to recheck her ears and discuss surgery options. Daddy's school is going well, too. Those Hutto Hippos are off to a good start in football. Adeline has already been to her first Texas highschool football game. And us dogs are the same as ever- the BEST doggies in the whole world!
-Bear
PS- Is anyone out there?? Leave us a message by clicking on "Comments" below!!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tara said...

I am getting a kick out of reading about you all adventures and seeing your beautiful little one!

Anonymous said...

You are lucky Adeline is SO precious or I would be gagging seeing her in all that purple! I can't believe how big she has gotten since the last time I saw her! I hope you feel better this week!

Anonymous said...

grandma volmer said...

Adeline you are more beautiful
every-day. I belive I see some
blond hair.




5:03 PM

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that the young lady is already doing puzzels on her own.