...a beautiful daughter, a precious new son, and three dogs later, this is our life...
Monday, June 18, 2007
"Long" Lost Photos
I ("Mommy") found an old roll of film that we had never developed from the hospital. I was so excited to see how tiny our little girl was (it's only been three months, but I had already forgotten). I got emotional looking at the pictures of her in the NICU. Those were the longest 6 days for Todd and me, but they made us stronger. Adeline had to endure alot during her first week of life, but she showed us how strong she was. I love the picture of her bili-blanket all lit up and her hearing test was so interesting to watch. Also, the picture of her in the bath shows just how tiny she really was. These last few months have gone by so fast. I can't believe how big she's getting. It was fun to remember "old" times, and I wanted to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment