
Today Mommy and Daddy took Adeline down to Auditorium Shores to take part in the March of Dimes Walk America parade. As you can see from the pictures Bear and I were not allowed to participate (again). The proceeds from the parade go to help research into premature birth and since Adeline is a preemie she decided to take part in the cause. She is turning into such an Austinite, such a social activitist...she makes her Daddy proud. Adeline also enjoyed seeing her NICU nurses and seeing how much they had grown (or was it how much she had grown...I'm not sure). As you can see in the first picture Daddy is showing off his new Hutto baseball hat and Mommy is showing off her new curves (wink wink, nudge nudge).
It was so hot that after the parade Adeline came home and had to take a bath. This is one of her favorite activities, but sometimes Mr. Duck invades her bathing space and she doesn't like it one bit. Bear and I are glad
someone around here likes to be bathed. Also check out Adeline's outie and her "Uncle Rico" pose in the photo collage. So, Adeline smells good and Bear and I still stink like dogs...all is right with the world.
- Logan
1 comment:
You actually kinda look like your mommy in the bottom middle picture... although you still realy look like your daddy in all the other pictures!
Post a Comment