Monday, April 30, 2007

One Greasy Little Jedi


It appears that Adeline likes to take baths much more than Bear and I do. The other night Daddy treated her to "an evening at the spa." First she took a bath, followed by some baby massage, and then a long relaxing sit in her big fuzzy robe and slippers. She especially liked the Arbonne baby oil. Much as I asked to, I was not allowed to taste any of this baby oil...oh well. Bear observed and Daddy seconded the fact that in these pictures Adeline looks like a Jedi Master from Star Wars. In fact I believe I have seen her using the Jedi Mind Trick on Mommy so that she can sleep in the big bed with Mommy and Daddy. The force is strong with this one!

- Logan
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is much too cute to be a jedi...