Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving Day marked Mommy at 21 weeks pregnant-and she continues to throw-up!! We guess this is something that will hang around until the end...Mommy and Daddy went to New Braunfels and ate Thanksgiving dinner with Austin, Amanda, Madison, and Emmry (and others) at Austin's parents' house. They had a good time. Mommy came down with a cold starting on Wednesday and was in bed or on the couch pretty much all day Friday and Saturday. Today she is feeling a little better, but still not 100%. It'll take lots of naps to make it through the week!! Mommy and Daddy are on the downhill slide to Christmas Break . Daddy has 3 weeks and Mommy has 3 weeks + 3 days. They're looking forward to making the trip up "north" to visit family. This will be the last trip that Logan and I are allowed to tag along on as the next time, there will be a baby and no room for us!!
-Bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just wandering if I was going to see you all over the Holiday. Molly said that you all might stop in. I'm excited about maybe getting to see you. It's strange to me that I have known you (and only met)you two a year or so ago. It seems longer but thats probably just from talk about you with Molly. Well have a wonderful life...George Bailey... Sorry for the Christmas joke. But seriously. I do hope I get to see you, and if not... Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on the baby girl! I am so excited for you! You look great! I am sorry to hear you are still throwing up, but i am glad it is better. Does "north" mean KCK? If so then we should hook up over break. Give me a call. Hope everything is well. Take care. -Bethany